Our client was founded in Belgium in 2006, and has been growing strongly ever since. In 2009, a branch was set up in the Netherlands. After that, departments in the UK and Germany followed. Today they are a team of 100 professionals and they continue to grow.
Our client is the first company to focus on project management for tier 1 financial institutions in Europe, giving you the possibility to work on the most interesting projects.
Their client base includes large retail and investment banks, insurance companies or market infrastructure players.
Profile for the position project manager Banking and Insurance:
- You have 5+ years experience within the financial industry (banking/insurance/capital markets), of which 3+ years as a project or program manager.
- You have a proven track record on one or more of the following offerings:
-Strategic study and business case
-Vendor management and sourcing
- Change programs
- You have a proven track record on one or more of the following domains:
- Retail Network
- Private Banking
- Payment/Cash Management
-Securities Back Office Services
- Risk Management
- You have managed projects with a least 15 FTE and budgets of minimum € 5 Mio.
- Your experience covers the complete project life cycle, from defining business case up to deployment.
- Your projects cover both IT and business domains.
- You hold a degree in Economics, IT, Civil Engineering or MBA. Project methodology certification is a plus.
- You are a hands-on, social, diplomatic team player with leadership skills.
- You are optimistic and flexible by nature.
- You understand that our international client base can require some mobility on your part.
- Throughout your career, you have strived to build a strong network in banking, insurance or capital markets for sales and hiring purposes.
- You are results oriented and care personally about delivering top quality to your clients. Ideally, you have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Your minimum required language knowledge (speaking+writing):
-BE market: NL/FR/EN
- You are willing to provide some references.
What our client offer
Our client is a down-to-earth company, with a culture that is friendly and collaborative. They are firm believers in modesty. Our client offers a stable but dynamic environment where you will be compensated at above the market average. Projects have an average lifetime of 18 months, from business case to after-care, and are executed in the main European financial centers.
They offer different career tracks. Of course, you will be offered every opportunity to learn and to grow your expertise as a project manager. But they also value entrepreneurial spirit. Employees who want to have an impact on the company can pick up additional responsibilities and participate in the company growth. Our client invests in coaching and training for all its employees, because they believe that the personal growth of our colleagues will eventually lead to company growth.