Our client was founded in Belgium in 2006, and has been growing strongly ever since. In 2009, a branch was set up in the Netherlands. After that, departments in the UK and Germany followed. Today they are a team of 100 professionals and they continue to grow.
Our client is the first company to focus on project management for tier 1 financial institutions in Europe, giving you the possibility to work on the most interesting projects.
Their client base includes large retail and investment banks, insurance companies or market infrastructure players.
Profile for the position of Program Manager or ‘Head’ Scrum Master in a banking environment:
- You have 2+ years working in various roles in an agile environment (scrum master, release train engineer or similar) and 5+ years in the financial industry (banking/insurance/capital markets) as project or program manager
- You have a proven track record and a high interest in one of our service offerings:
-Regulatory & compliance
- You have a proven track record on one or more of the following domains:
-Securities Back Office Services
- You have managed release trains, value streams and/or programs with a least 15 FTE and budgets of minimum € 5 Mio.
- Your experience covers the complete project life cycle, from defining business case up to deployment.
- Your executed projects cover both IT and business domains.
- You hold a degree in Economics, IT, Civil Engineering or MBA. Agile & project methodology certification is a plus.
- You are a hands-on, social, diplomatic team player with leadership skills.
- You are optimistic and flexible by nature.
- You understand that our international client base can require some mobility on your part.
- Throughout your career, you have strived to build a strong network in banking, insurance or capital markets for sales and hiring purposes.
- You always wanted to unleash your entrepreneurial potential in growing a success story further where your contributions and decisions make a real difference Your minimum required language knowledge (speaking + writing):
BE market: NL/FR/EN
- You are willing to provide some references.
What our client offer
Our client is a down-to-earth company, with a culture that is friendly and collaborative. They are firm believers in modesty. Our client offers a stable but dynamic environment where you will be compensated at above the market average. Projects have an average lifetime of 18 months, from business case to after-care, and are executed in the main European financial centers.
They offer different career tracks. Of course, you will be offered every opportunity to learn and to grow your expertise as a project manager. But they also value entrepreneurial spirit. Employees who want to have an impact on the company can pick up additional responsibilities and participate in the company growth. Our client invests in coaching and training for all its employees, because they believe that the personal growth of our colleagues will eventually lead to company growth.